Each Legacy Academy franchise adheres to strict standards to maintain the quality you deserve.
Helping young children thrive requires an ongoing commitment to quality. We don’t rest on our considerable successes, we build on them each day. Quality assurance representatives from corporate headquarters visit each school at least twice a year. This oversight helps Legacy maintain its high standards in a premier environment. Through accreditation, we work to meet and exceed the nation’s highest standards for early childhood education.
Some of the areas of quality assurance at Legacy Academy include:
- Low child to teacher ratios
- Rigorous adherence to health & safety regulations
- Maintenance of our large building – both inside and out – to ensure a pleasant environment for children, families, and professional staff
- All previous reports by the state used as a comparison to ensure strict compliance in order to exceed the goals set forth
- All classrooms are stocked with developmentally appropriate materials to encourage learning and creative play
- Extensive print-rich environment
- Smooth transitions are followed in the daily routine
- Climate is calm, flexible, and happy
- Every room is arranged according to NAEYC guidelines to maximize learning
- Staff is current on professional development
- Dietary needs are respected and met
This ongoing support maintains the impeccable service delivered to all Legacy children and their families.
Come join Legacy for an early education and care environment like no other!