Quality Assurance at Legacy Academy
Each Legacy Academy franchise adheres to the strict standards to
maintain the Quality Assurance you deserve. Our quality assurance
representative from Corporate Headquarters makes two visits each year.
These visits utilize a comprehensive checklist for an inspection that
upon completion will be made available in a detailed report. This report
affords owners and the management team maximum opportunity to maintain
the standards our families deserve in a premier environment.
Some of the areas we hold our franchisees accountable to include, but are not limited to the following core areas through our bi-annual inspections.
- Low teacher to child ratios
- Health & Safety Regulations throughout the center to include the kitchen, dining, playground, classrooms, bus and TLC room
- Maintenance of our large building both inside and out to ensure a pleasant environment for all enrolled families and professional staff
- All previous reports by the state used as a comparison to ensure strict compliance in order to exceed the goals set forth
- All shelves are stocked with developmentally appropriate materials to encourage learning and creative play
- Extensive print rich environment
- Smooth transitions are followed in the daily routine
- Climate is calm, flexible and happy
- Every room arrangement according to NAEYC guidelines to maximize learning
- Staff current on professional development as made available to the Legacy Academy Family
- Dietary needs are respected and met
This ongoing support maintains the impeccable service delivered to all enrolled families.